At the country-level, SARTIAN helps facilitate greater co-ordination and dialogue between practitioners through country networks, each of which is anchored by a country convenor. By devolving the moderation and running of the network to country chapters, a greater number of voices can be heard.
All SARTIAN members are automatically members of a country network. The benefits of these networks include:
- Discussions about country-specific issues on the SARTIAN forum
- Country-level events
- Country-specific resources
How country convenors help:
- Discussing the status, challenges and developments of RTI within country networks and articulating these thoughts at the regional level.
- Highlighting priority areas, through consultation with in-country network.
- Highlighting areas of concern and helping the regional network to target its research and advocacy efforts.
How members can help:
- Actively sharing resources, news updates and events with the network through the SARTIAN platform
- Discussing areas of concern and successes in the SARTIAN forum
- Attending country-specific events