In 2012, SARTIAN moved to its permanent home on the web, sartian.org. Over a six month period, we took feedback and comments from users from across the region and are pleased to launch our new and improved online platform.
A brighter, more accessible homepage
- Visitors can instantly get a clear snapshot of the latest news, resources and discussions when they reach the site.
- A new events calendar makes it easier to find out what’s going on, when and where.
- Signing in and registering have never been easier.
Cleaner, easier navigation
- Users will never need to worry about getting lost as the new menus mean you can reach any part of the site from any other part of the site.
- Resources, news and discussions are more easily searchable with the new classification and tagging system.
Focus on what matters
- Dedicated sections of the site focus on the issue areas highlighted by network members as important.
A better discussion forum
- New, easier commenting system includes direct replies to earlier comments
- User profiles allow direct interaction between members
Easier user input
- Users can upload resources, news and share events with the rest of the platform directly from the home page.
- The new site works with iOS and Android.